Friday, January 21, 2011

Marathon Season

Charleston Marathon was a success. It was great seeing everyone out there. Ricky and Greg cranked out a couple of strong marathons. Both finished in the top 20 overall. It was great yelling at them...I mean, cheering them on.

Is anyone in the group planning to run the Myrtle Beach full or half? I was just curious to know if anyone is gearing up for that one. Seems we've had representation at that event for the last few years (even when it was canceled).

5 comments:

Cami said...

Congratulations to Ricky and Greg for their strong showing. I was planning to run Myrtle Beach half, but everything went south because of the injury. I just had my surgery this Thursday, but I hope I will be able to jog in 3-4 months from now.

Greg said...

Thanks guys. Cami, I'm really sorry about then injury but am happy that you have taken steps to resolved this pesky thing once and for all. I wish you a full and speedy recovery!

Gordon Nicholson said...

Hope things went well Cami. I'm doing Atlanta in March so no Myrtle this year.

Gordon Nicholson said...

Oh and yes congrats to the guys...not very swift at the moment given too many cold medicine doses! BTW don't think I'll make it Sunday AM because of fever, cough, etc. - sucks!

said...

i won't be out on sunday, strep.