Monday, August 1, 2011

August at last

Our last run in July was just plain hot. Running in the coolest part of the day, it was still 80 degrees when we started (85 when we finished). It was definitely a stick-your-head-in-the-fountain day. Hopefully, August will be kinder.

I'm thinking about running the Hot Summer Nights 5K in Columbia this Saturday. It has been years since I've run an evening race.

I've also put a couple of races in our "Races We're Training For" column. Are there any others I should put there? Let me know.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Good luck, John, you will nail it, even in this sticky weather. Did my mile TT this past Sun and it was pretty nasty outside. I will be in Rochester, MN next weekend, but apparently I won't get any relief from the humidity even there.

I am planning to race the Tufts 10 K for women on October 10th.
See you in two weeks.

said...

add the colorado relay to the side