Sunday, January 29, 2012

Charlie Post

We had a great race day yesterday at Charlie Post. We got to see Annie's cute young'un. The weather was perfect. Anne got second overall. Cami won her age group. Annie and I both got 2nd in our age groups: "25 - 29" and "slightly older than that", respectively. Gordon made the switch and ran the 15K (the omens were good). A good showing all around.

Jay and I had a good run this morning. We caught up with the Mt. Pleasant crowd and ran with them for a couple of miles. Just like last week, the wind worked to our advantage; we got a head wind going out and a nifty tail wind on the return. Wish we could have that every week.

1 comment:

Gordon Nicholson said...

Glad I made the switch even though I ran 5-6 mins. slower than 09! What a great day for a run. First time in a race my shoe lace came untied in the first 400m? Congrats to all!