Saturday, June 19, 2010

GSC

So, I have finally made it to West Long Branch last night, trying to race in decent weather conditions. Needless to say, I have a low tolerance to racing in 90 degrees with 100 heat index, but maybe others thrive in such conditions. Surprisingly, I woke up today in much cooler and less humid weather. The race is very competitive (about 1300 folks ran it) , very well organized, but getting to Red Bank can be a pain. I have managed to ran decently, and I am slowly getting back to where I had been just few months ago. This is a race I have wanted to run for quite sometime, and I am planning to run it again next year. According to GS, "Play is where life lives."

Have a great long run tomorrow !

4 comments:

JM said...

Let's hear it for Cami! 15th overall, 1st in her age group. Excellent.

RT said...

Congratulations, Cami, on a superb run!! Glad you enjoyed it and did well. Enjoy your trip home and celebrate now and on the way! Bring your trophy sometime for us to see! Congrats!

Cami said...

Thanks for all your support! See you Sunday morning.

Gordon Nicholson said...

Great job Cami!