Monday, December 29, 2008

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a great holiday I know I did. I found out on Tuesday 23rd that my wife is expecting. I guess in a few short months I will know what it is like to have to sneak out of the house for those early sunday runs. I will be be back out with you guys this Sunday!

On another note Maurice Davis collapsed in Hampton Park on a run and had to go to the hospital. I haven't heard any other news but just thought it would be a good idea to keep him in your prayers for his safety and also for his future in running.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That is a great news for you.
Just heard about Maurice- my thoughts and prayers are with him. Probably Rusty knows more about how the story unfolds.

Gordon Nicholson said...

Congratulations - you will never sleep the same again!
Great News!

JM said...

Napoleon said that best quality to have in a soldier is not technical skill, but the ability to endure under conditions of extreme fatigue.

Remove the word "soldier" and replace it with "parent". The ironman is but a taste, my friend. But at least you're more prepared that most.

Weird thing is, you'll totally love being a dad (it's hard to explain).