Monday, April 20, 2009

Boston - Follow up




The rain held off for a memorable day in Bean Town. I waited with my family just at the last turn on to Boylston St. The crowd noise was truly amazing. Watching the elite and non-elite runners was equally inspiring. It seemed every runner was giving that little bit extra just because it was Boston! I have some great pictures and stories to share - see everyone Sunday morning. The pictures to the left are: elite women's race unfolding; Ryan Hall; Deriba Merga.

3 comments:

JM said...

Awesome pics. I really like the one of the women's finish. It tells the story.

Cami said...

It is nice that you captured the essence and the spirit of Boston in those pictures- they are great by the way!

sldotter said...

I think it is interesting to look at Hall's foot strike vs. Merga. It really looks like the POSE run