Sunday, May 24, 2009

sploosh fest

Good to see a couple of new (for me anyway) faces out - Annie and Bill, despite the weather. Along with Rusty and Gordon, who joined us at Colonial Lake we splashed out into the deluge.

We didn't get as far as the bridge, but did some hilly laps in the aquarium parking garage after running round the battery in the ensuing monsoon. I nabbed a few more inclines in the Memorial Hospital parking structure before returning to West Ashley via the JI connector - ended up about 15 miles:

Click for route on mapmyrun

Can't walk very well now :(

PS - Trevor - you're a pansy !

1 comment:

sldotter said...

I guess you had to call it like you see it! I figured no one else would come it was raining pretty good at my house. Never again will rain stop me... hope you guys make it! Haha