Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Palmetto 200

Ok - so I looked at this - and then I looked again - and I looked at the Southern Blue Relay http://www.southernbluerelay.com/ about the same time, thinking it was a trail run - but as far as I can tell it's on (albeit hilly) roads. As such, we may as well race on roads closer to home.

I reckon we should give the Palmetto 200 a bash - it is approx 48hrs from April 30 (NB this is a Friday) - May 1, 2010 - who's up for it ??

Details here: http://palmetto200.com/index.html

We need at least 4 of us (minimum - this will have us running apx 50 miles each- but preferably 6 - to average 33 miles each over the 2 days). My missus has already kindly volunteered to help drive one vehicle - we probably need two, depending on how many runners we end up with. $450 between us before end Jan. Who's in ??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to enter my name

ricky

Gordon Nicholson said...

Sounds awesome - not sure I can do it this year with work commitments!

ricky said...

i have a friend in ohio who also may be interested

ricky

Swaz said...

Awesome, Ricky - anybody else, anyone ? anyone? Bueller? anyone ? Bueller ??!!