Sunday, January 11, 2009

It could have been worse...

...although I'm not sure how. Okay, it rained. But it didn't rain the whole time. It started around mile 8 and stopped around mile 14. And it was windy, really windy up on the bridge. But it wasn't too cold.

Cami, Gordon and I ran through the first 8 together, which helped a great deal. At my turnaround point, I happened to chance on Bob Schlau beginning his run. We ran together and chatted for about a mile. That also helped.

So all in all, it was a good run. But also a good day for an afternoon nap. See everyone on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was glad that I did not have a 20miler scheduled for today. We ended up being soaked, not to mention the squeaky shoes filled with water.

Pablo said...

Hi there,

I am in North Charleston for the next month and I am looking for a group of avid runners. I am currently training for a 15 miler; however I have fallen off the wagon for the last month. Please contact me at Pcabrera411@gmail.com

Cheers,

Pablo