Friday, April 30, 2010

May Day

We made it two miles into last week's run when the lightning made us turn around. By the time we got back to South Windermere, the lightning had subsided into a light rain. So we ran another 8 on the greenway. All in all, not bad.

The Palmetto 200 is underway. I've been texting with my workmates who are in it. As of this posting, they are about 1/3 of the way through and feeling good.

The weather looks like it will be accommodating on Sunday morning. I plan to go about 12-14. How about other folks?

4 comments:

sldotter said...

depending on how tired the wife is when she gets off work that morning I will try and meet you guys downtown.

Gordon Nicholson said...

I need to do 10-12 easy followed by some faster miles on the greenway...

Cami said...

45-50 min. I will see you in the morning.

RT said...

Planning an easy 10. See you all at 7.