Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy Calendar

What's on everyone's menu for tomorrow. I'm going 15 (my mileage for ING Georgia is beginning to ramp up). The temps should be nice and mild. Let's hope the rain holds off.

Lots of races coming up. Charlie Post is next weekend. Save the Light is the weekend after that. Myrtle Beach is the following week. I'm planning on doing STL. What about other folks?

I ran into Frances and Randy Woodard yesterday. For those who haven't heard, Frances is interested in fielding a 12 man team for the Palmetto 200 (click here) as part of a fundraiser she's spearheading. Rusty or I can put you in touch with her if you are interested. I know that Swaz and Ricky were more interested in fielding a smaller division team. Looking at the rules that are posted, I'm not sure of their rule on whether all team members must exchange in full succession, or whether you can split your team into shifts. Anyone know for sure?

2 comments:

cami said...

I have a 90 min progression run on my calendar for tomorrow. I will run with the group for the first part, and hopefully we'll not have rain. I am also on call this weekend, which always makes things interesting. Myrtle Beach HM is looming on the horizon.

sldotter said...

I will be there. 15 sounds good to me. I need to start increasing the mileage for the blue ridge marathon. OUCH