Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday adventure

So after freezing on the run this morning I get home and jump in the shower to warm up. Maybe 15 minutes later I go out in the garage to get something and see water all over the floor and here a gushing noise. I rush outside and cut the main water suply off so that my house doesnt turn into the charleston aquarium part 2. So I have had the joy of fixing a busted pipe in my garage all day. I really can't wait for it to get warm again! Hope I don't have a repeat tonight. On a side note it happened to my neighbor across the street too only she wasn't home so I cut her water off too. Same guy built both houses! See you guys later.

3 comments:

JM said...

Major bummer. That's two workouts in one day. Both in the freezing cold, only the second one is more costly. Hope things are patched up.

Gordon Nicholson said...

Did I talk too much about skating?

sldotter said...

I think so. I got it fixed though!