Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter Racing Begins

The weather forecast for tomorrow's Charlie Post Run predicts race conditions that might charitably be described as challenging. Let's hope it doesn't terribly affect their registration numbers. On the bright side: if the speed demons sleep in, age group awards will go to the hearty, possibly slower, no less deserving few.

Sunday morning should be sans the rain, but colder still (lows in the 20's). Cami and I both have 16 on our schedules. How about other folks?

2 comments:

Cami said...

I do not envy those of us racing tomorrow. Good luck, and hope for the best. The worst possible scenario will be rain, cold and wind, but maybe we can avoid at least 2 out of the 3 covariates.

sldotter said...

I will be there sunday! I don't plan on running the races though! I am opting for better weather at save the light!