Saturday, February 6, 2010

Save the Light

You know what I'm talking about. We've all been there. Not our fastest race but one with plenty of surprises. After running through the 5th steeplechase obstacle (water) my toes were a little cold but honestly I was just happy to be out there. The last mile and half was tough going into the wind but there were plenty of bagels and bananas at the end. John said we were going to wet - he was right but no one could complain after last weekend! I think John had a good day all and all. Will try to make it tomorrow. I had to take off after the race eh... for two hours of ice skating!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I do not know the results yet, as Action Carolina is slow in posting them, but I am sure that all of you did a fantastic job out there. I am waiting for the details tomorrow. Are we still running the same route? If so, I will catch up with you at the Colonial Lake, as I have to run the bridge a few times within my 18 miler. It is going to be fun!