Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Track Night

It was busy at the track last night. We had a full crowd of runners. We also had youth football games in full swing. Everyone had to play a bit of dodge-the-kids (or adults). But for the most part, the two contingencies have come to tolerate each other. The last of these regular season Tuesday night football games should be 10/28.

As the weather cools, the workouts are starting to mix it up. I heard some people doing ladders, some 800's, and a few of us did mile repeats. More people appear to be arriving at the track with their set schedules, and are therefore less likely to decide on their workout on the spot. Fortunately, there are enough of us that you can find at least one or two people who are doing what you're doing.

I've got a slow 18 scheduled for my long run on Sunday. How about other folks?

2 comments:

CM said...

16- 18 miles for me is ok

sldotter said...

I will be back in the morning. Rain or shine?