Monday, August 4, 2008

Where in the world has Aaron been?

What's up guys and gals. It has been quite a while since I have seen anyone, and probably longer since I have been running healthy. I have not been the same since the Marathon in February. My right hip/leg/groin has continued to bother me after every run even little dinky 2 milers. Due to crappy insurance and trying to get a new job, I have not gotten a formal evaluation. There have been many potential diagnoses flying around, none of which are good, so I am trying not to push it until I am fully covered. Walking and being on my feet for an extended period of time even bothers it so I am not sure what to do.

Also the increase in gas prices, termination of my grad school stipend, and lack of sleep has put a damper on waking up a 5:15 in the morning for a run with friends.

Run strong and long friends and I hope to see you all soon.

Aaron

3 comments:

JM said...

No worries, mate. Just get well. We'll keep the blog fires burning and await your return.

Gordon Nicholson said...

Hey we were just talking about you last week! Hope to see yah soon. It's too hot to be running right now anyways.

sldotter said...

Man I hope you get to feeling better soon. What kind of job are you looking for?