Friday, March 5, 2010

Bridge Run Registration

Did everyone catch David Quick's blog entry (click here) about the Bridge Run registration? We're closing in on 30,000 registrants. 38,000 is the cap. Accounting for entry forms that are currently in-the-mail, the staffers might make the decision to shut down on-line registration to keep us from registering more people than we have race numbers.

Needless to say, there is a high degree of likelihood that we will not have walk-in registration at the Expo.

My advice is to register on-line.

Now.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Thanks for the reminder! I have already registered. If I will still be able to stand by March 27(and I will), I plan on having a great race!

Anonymous said...

Just back - not much running last 4 weeks :( Just entered myself and the missus for the Bridge run - can hopefully beat the 49 minutes I promised !!

Swaz