Thursday, March 18, 2010

Georgia Marathon

Here it is, believe it or not. It has been a long training for John, who survived this (strange) winter' s cold, grueling 24 milers, and windy days over the bridge. He inspired and motivated us all with his actions. And let's be honest, actions speak better than a thousand words.

The time has come for yet another marathon. Please join me in wishing John a great race, a new PR, and sunny skies in Georgia this weekend. Knowing how determined and resilient John is, will certainly help me to get through my "hilly" 22 miler this Sunday.

4 comments:

JM said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I’ll provide an update.

Gordon Nicholson said...

Good luck John! The crowds will be good I'm sure. We all know you are going to do great! Wish I could have been there to run the half with yah...See everyone Sunday morning.

annie said...

Best of luck this weekend John! I hope you have great weather and enjoy the race. I plan on seeing everyone Sunday :-)

Annie

sldotter said...

Best of Luck John! I will be running 22 in Georgetown sorry I am going to miss all of you! Catch up with everyone at the bridge run.