Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Track Night

Track tonight. What shall we put on the menu? For most of these hot, humid work outs we've been opting for shorter intervals with more reps (except last week when we went for 1,200's).

I'll have to admit that the benefit of the shorter intervals (400's for example) is that people can shorten the workout without feeling too guilty. You can do eight reps instead of ten and you're only down 800 meters. Also, people can get off the merry-go-round for one lap, then jump back on without much down time.

Please note on the right hand side of the screen that I've put links for the new CRC website, as well as the old. Please compare and contrast.

2 comments:

Gordon Nicholson said...

Just picked up my daughter and it feels like a sauna out there. Also rain and thunder. Looks like 400 or 800's?

Anonymous said...

first pretty good track workout for me in a long time. I liked this workout considering the intervals get shorter! It sure wasn't fun riding over the bridge right after the workout though my legs were on fire!