Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Track night

We had a good crowd in spite of the threatening weather. Conditions improved slightly as things went along. We had a light drizzle most of the time. Nice temperature, but still muggy.

800's were on the menu, with everyone completing 6 sets. I dragged along a workmate. We'll see if we can get him to become a regular.

Sellersmj, sorry we didn't see you out there. But the weather conditions were less than optimal. Don't forget that the group will be there for the Sunday morning long run.

2 comments:

Gordon Nicholson said...

I ran my fastest 800's in a while no doubt due to cloud cover. BTW locked my key in the car - Jay was nice enough to drive me home and back. Getting old.

sldotter said...

You should have just ran home Gordon.

I was feeling ok last night on the first few then it went downhill fast. John is just a track monster